Favorite Things :)

Hi everyone so today we are going to be talking about my favorite things to do and in the comments you will be telling me what your favorite things to do are so lets get started.

One of my favorite stress relievers is fishing. Fishing by a lake is so relaxing! I look at the nature around me and suddenly I feel whole again. Also there is nothing else more thrilling than catching a fish the rush you feel when you get that tug on the fishing line. Any who that’s why I love fishing.Girls can fish Too

theirhistory via Compfight

Another thing about fishing is there are so many kind of fish. Such as, Trout, Carp, trench catfish, Bass and many more if you want to find out what they are go Here.

Also when your fishing you have lots of time to ponder and wonder about anything that is one of my favorite things about fishing. There is also the fact that you can try different lures and baits me and my dad even make our own flies. find out what flies are here.

Thank you for reading be sure in the comments to tell me your favorite things to do and maybe I will give you a shout out in one of the blogs thanks and keep on cooking bye!