How Christmas Came To Be!

Do you know how Christmas started? well if not stay here and find out so 

CHRISTMAS, 

is a christian holiday honoring the birth of Jesus  Christ and some of the things we do during this time are well you guessed it gift exchanging, but that doesn’t mean that’s the only thing we do during Christmas time. We also (in my opinion)  do a lot more service during this time of year. This is the time of year that you get together with friends and family.

History 

Christmas is celebrated on the 25 of December it is told that a man named Santa will come to your house during the night and give you presents if you were nice this came from the bishop named Saint Clause and on all saints day he would give out presents this shows how saint-a-clause came to be saint and clause.

Traditions

Some people go all out on food or go all out on decorations some carol and some watching a movie but all of us have traditions. did you know that in Sweden they celebrate by burning paper goats. Lots of us have different traditions and that is what makes Christmas different.

heres my resources Here and here

hi guys thanks for reading I hope you have a good holiday break until next time bye and keep cooking

[ M E R R Y - X M A S ]Creative Commons License Luca Florio via Compfight